Common errors in English: Usage of ADULTERY
ADULTERY
“Adultery” is often misspelled “adultry,” as if it were something every adult should try. This spelling error is likely to get you snickered at. The term does not refer to all sorts of illicit sex: at least one of the partners involved has to be married for the relationship to be adulterous.
Beneficial information
Watch video to know: Shipwreck more tragic than Titanic https://youtu.be/7IVaHgxHU20
-
Died and Dead Incorrect : His grandfather is died. Correct : His grandfather has died. Or His grandfather is dead. Incorrect : It is a di...
-
Hot and Heat Incorrect : I can't Walk in this hot. Correct : I can't walk in this heat. Or I can't walk in this hot weather. In...
-
Molasses Incorrect : Molasses are cheaper than sugar. Correct : Molasses is cheaper than sugar Note: Molasses is an uncountable noun which ...